The Wednesday May 24th PMI Erie Chapter Meeting & Program will include the following:
5:30 Arrival / Networking with a Cash Bar
6:30 "Integrity in Business Relationships: How this will Propel your Professional Career"
with Bill Cox
Meeting Location: Erie Bayfront Convention Center
Cost: PMI Erie Member and Students: $25 Non-Member: $30
Please join the PMI Erie, PA Chapter in welcoming Bill Cox. Come and learn about Integrity in Business Relationships and How it will Propel your Professional Career. Dinner begins promptly at 6:00PM, with the presentation to follow. The cost for the event is $25 for members/students and $30 for non-members.
About Bill Cox
Lighting other people’s fire lights his. Bill loves to encourage and inspire G.R.E.A.T. people (maybe that’s you...check with him on that) discover and realize the life they were meant to live.
Loves...in the order that you read them:
- Jesus first and above all. He wants to make him famous by the way he lives.
- Moey, his one and only going on 22 years.
- Joel, Bill and Moey’s one and only son, their miracle and all around great kid.
- People, they matter to God. They matter to him.
- A great cup of coffee. Nothing beats a Kenya pour over from Starbuck’s.
- The Cleveland Browns...yeah...he knows. There is no rational explanation...but this is the year that it all changes!!! :-)
The stuff you might typically see in a bio:
- After graduating from Bible college, Bill pursued a dream of pastoring some amazing people for two decades, most recently he served as the Executive Pastor at a large multi-site church in Erie County. In his role he had the privilege of coaching and leading 20 paid staff and 100’s of amazing volunteers.
- In 2013, following an emerging passion, Bill joined the John Maxwell Team (an international team of coaches in over 100 countries around the world) as a certified speaker, trainer and coach. One of the motivating factors in that decision was to move beyond the church world and begin to work with community business leaders. So in 2014, he took the entrepreneurial plunge and started his own coaching business. His “Why” is the same. It’s just that the platform has changed.
- Believing that assessment tools provide a powerful supplement to the coaching process, Bill is also an Authorized Partner with Everything DiSC, The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, and PXT Select. He believes that these tools are tremendous catalysts to help leaders and the teams they lead become much more cohesive and effective.
- Bill will be launching a coaching and leadership podcast in the fall of 2016. You can sign up at www.onestepforwardsuccess.com and download the first one.
If you would like to learn more:
Feel free to visit Bill’s website at www.billcoxcoaching.com.