Announcements for Chapter Members:
1. The New York Chapter is running a Disciplined Agile 4-Day Certification Virtual Workshop starting August 28th, 2020, and would like to provide a special opportunity to Erie, PA members by offering them the same pricing that the New Your Chapter is offering its members.
The sessions are organized so that potential participant can select exactly what they need to attain the Certified Discipline Agile CDA) certification by delivering:
- Foundations of Agile on 8/28/2020
- Foundations of Lean on 8/29/2020
- Foundations of Disciplined Agile, Choosing Your WoW on 9/11/2020 & 9/12/2020
Further information can be found following this link: Disciplined Agile 4-Day Certification Virtual Workshop.
2. Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) certification training hosted by Andy Burns, PMP, PMI-ACP,CDA, CDAI, CDAC.
This 2-day Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master course is for people who:
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and Lean, and have experience applying them in practice
- Are experienced with Agile and who want to take their career to the next level
Join us for a 2-day Live Virtual Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) Training!
- Thursday, October 22 to Friday, October 23, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Optional:Attendees are encouraged to attend a Sunday evening introduction to the virtual environment, October 11, 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST
Register here with this special discount promo code: DALSM44126pmierie
• $400 off 22-October Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master Course
• Early Bird Registration ends 18-Sept!
Further information can be found following this link: DALSM certification training.
PMI Erie, PA is running an online drive raising goods for Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania. You can help reach the goal of 100 lbs by shopping online to support the drive. Simply click Shop Now! *All prices include shipping, handling and service fees.
When you shop online, YouGiveGoods will email you a tax deductible receipt and all donations will be shipped at the close of the drive directly to the charity. Visit our page frequently to check our progress.
Drive ends on August 31st 2020
Our chapter website (www.pmierie.org) serves as a source of information for our members and project management professionals in the Erie area. It is updated regularly by our webmaster.