Announcements for Chapter Members:
Below is information regarding an extended learning opportunity from our neighbors in Ohio. If you are interested in registering for the event please visit PMI Southwest Ohio Events. You can also view this information on our website, pmierie.org, under the Communications tab.
PMI Southwest Ohio and Dayton/Miami Valley Chapters are teaming up to present Summit 2020,a virtual conference where the focus is on our Project Economy.
The Project Economy is one in which people have the skills and capabilities they need to turn ideas into reality.
Join us for a day of virtual sessions. Highlights include:
- Four Tracks (Five 50-minute sessions) including:
- Developing Stakeholder Solutions in the Project Economy
- Creating a Culture That is Receptive to Change
- Using Projects to Drive Innovation and Results
- Project Management Skills for the Project Economy
- Keynote from Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez + complimentary digital copy of Nieto-Rodriguez's book, "The Project Revolution".
- Panel Discussion
- Recordings of the sessions will be available for additional opportunities for PDUs!
Cost and Registration
Early Bird Member: $99
Early Bird Guest: $119
Member (after 10/30/2020): $129
Guest (after 10/30/2020): $149
- Opportunity to earn up to 22 PDUs
- Access to live virtual content
- Virtual swag, including Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez's book
- Chance to network with peers
- Ability to talk with sponsors
Access to recordings after the event
Our chapter website (www.pmierie.org) serves as a source of information for our members and project management professionals in the Erie area. It is updated regularly by our webmaster.